About the Venue
Wiseman's View is one of the most glorious views in the surrounding Asheville Area. Located in the Linville Gorge in Pisgah National Park, this spot is a wonderful and romantic view to exchange your special vows.
Scroll down for more photos!
- This spot does require brief walk in. We recommend walking shoes. Though it's a flat terrain in, it's a rock and dirt path.
- Does get crowded so if you're looking for private, we advise performing your ceremony here in the morning.
- Does require a permit fee which we apply for. We charge $125 for this service. We are not permitted to perform ceremonies here without a permit.
- Reserving your date with Simply Eloped does not guarantee we have been approved for the permit with Pisgah National Park.
- This spot also requires travel fees to cover gas and time for our team getting to this spot. That cost is $156 per vendor.
- Up to 10 may gather, so you may have 8 guests total (vendors are not part of the count).
- Due to poor weather during the winter months, we only perform ceremonies here April 1 - October 31st. Spot can be unsafe or inaccessible in the winter months.
- We are not permitted to perform ceremonies at Linville Falls.