The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
West Martello Tower
About the Venue
The tower grounds offer a gazebo and several cozy enclaves with ocean views and garden tropical plants. The tower was first constructed by the U.S. Armed Forces in 1822 when the Navy surveyed Key West. Later, the tower was a symbol of defiance as Key West was the only southern city allied with the Federal government during the Civil War. Venue rental fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- There is public parking outside a short walking distance away.
- Brick and dirt paths line most of the site.
- Restrooms are at the far southern end near the water.
- A staff representative will be on site and available for any questions or concerns that may come up during your event.
- We will help secure your ceremony time and date.
- The rental fee is $455 for 2 hours from 9:30am-5:00pm, and $520 for all other hours.
- The venue rental is for two hours anywhere on the grounds. We recommend the gazebo or top of the hill area, both of which have lots of shade and ocean views.
- West Martello Tower is open to the public from 9:30am-5:00pm. If you want a more private ceremony, you can opt for a higher reservation fee outside of operating hours.
- The maximum guest count is 18 people.
- No dogs are allowed.