About the Venue
Wai'alae Beach is extremely easy to access from Honolulu. This grassy knoll is perfect for your intimate ceremony. The palm trees and tiny island in the backdrop are lovely!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You can Uber or Lyft here but car rental is usually best.
- Alcohol and glass containers are not allowed on the beaches.
- Leashed dogs are allowed on the beach between the high-tide line (generally marked by seaweed and debris) and the ocean.
- Chairs and décor are not generally allowed, except for a limited number of chairs for those who may need it.
- Food is allowed - bring along a nice picnic to celebrate!
- You won't regret flats or a cute sandal at this location!
- If there is inclement weather, we recommend finding coverage or bringing umbrellas - the weather can change very quickly on the islands, so you may only need to wait a few minutes for it to pass!
- Due to Covid, Oahu is currently limiting gatherings to no more than 10 (including the two of you and your Simply Eloped team).
- There is a small parking lot in the area.
- This spot does require a beach permit but both cost and coordination are included in our packages when you book our services.
- We are required to have a Simply Eloped person on site - this can be an officiant, photographer, videographer or day of helper (which means with our Orchid Package, you are required to add-on our Day of Helper to have them on site)