About the Venue
Wagner Cove is a darling little structure, nestled near a creek off a low traffic path. It's easy to access and perfect for pictures year-round for your intimate ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend Wagner Cove for ceremonies larger than 11 guests because there isn't much room for folks to stand around while you exchange vows inside the structure.
- Wagner Cove is one of the busiest spots in Central Park for ceremonies and therefore, no matter what time of year you are eloping, requires a permit. This permit is included in your Bloom & Oasis Package. If you book a different package, we can arrange your permit for a $150 fee.
- Reserving your date with Simply Eloped does not guarantee we have been approved for the permit with the NYC Parks Department.
- Horse & Carriage does not drive directly to Wagner Cove, but you can get dropped at nearby Bethesda Arcade and walk from there.
- Dogs are allowed on leash in Central Park.
- No glass is allowed.
- This is a spot tucked off the main path but there still may be onlookers.