The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Volunteer Park Conservatory
About the Venue
The Volunteer Park Conservatory has a variety of tropical environments housed inside a glass greenhouse. Nearby Olmstead Park offers a perfect post-ceremony strolling spot outside. Let us know the time and date you want, and we will coordinate the permit and booking process.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you want, and we will coordinate the booking and permit for you!
- The total permit fee is $450, which includes a two-hour time window, required staffing for a park attendant, as well as our coordination.
- No ceremonies allowed in November and December. Otherwise, open for events after operating hours.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance, since Seattle Parks & Recreation only allows one ceremony per park, per day.
- In the event of rain, there are covered areas we can duck under!
- Limited parking nearby.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The conservatory can provide up to 18 chairs upon request
- No dogs allowed.
- Restrooms on-site.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.