Veterans Memorial Park
About the Venue
Veterans Memorial Park is the perfect spot if you have a lot of guests. The grassy lawn and garden provides options for up to 46 of your friends and family! The park honors military service members and has all the amenities you need for a larger ceremony. Stick around in Yountville, a quaint town in the heart of Napa Valley!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Park reservations are permitted starting at 8am and ending at sunset, and limited to 6 hour blocks.
- Let us know the time and date you want, and we will apply on your behalf!
- All of our Wine Country packages are bundled. The packages include both the travel and venue fees.
- Veterans Memorial Park is 56 miles away from San Francisco.
- Once we send you the confirmed reservation, make sure you have the authorized Parks and Recreation Department employee signature on thr reservation application in hand when you arrive at the park facility you have chosen to rent. The Sheriff will not honor any application that does not have an authorized signature and approved stamp.
- You are responsible for cleaning up and leaving the park site in as good as or better condition than you found it.
- You can have up to 46 guests!
- Wheelchair accessible, not ADA-complaint.
- Bathrooms are on-site.
- Dogs are allowed on-leash.