The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Upper Beaver Meadows
About the Venue
Upper Beaver Meadows is a wonderful spot for a meadow view backed by lovely mountains. This spot is perfect for a larger group.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 in travel fees per vendor to cover their gas and time getting to this spot.
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 60 people at this location. This includes your team (officiant, photographer, etc), yourselves (both you and your honey) and your guests. Meaning, if you have more than 56 guests, you will not be approved for this permit.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow chairs, archways or other structures on their property.
- In addition the permit, Rocky Mountain National Park requires a $25 fee per car entering the park. We suggest carpooling!
- In the case of rain, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Note, dogs are not permitted at this location.
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.