The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Historic Union Station may be the easiest outdoor elopement location in DC. The building's informal tagline of "Then. Now. Always." is very fitting, as the space has long been significant and has undergone exceptional renovation work. The outside has several alcoves and archways for your special day. It’s also free to have a small ceremony outside the building under the different columns.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We encourage you to keep your guest count small and intimate at no more than 10 people.
- Union Station is obviously open to the public, so it may take a bit of time to find the perfect archway for your ceremony. Our vendors can recommend and guide you to their favorite, more secluded spots.
- Parking is limited nearby.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- No chairs or decorations allowed.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Bathrooms are located inside the station.