Tom's Creek Falls
About the Venue
Tom's Creek Falls is one of our favorite spots outside of Asheville. This 80' falls is situated just a mile off the highway in Pisgah National Park. This wheelchair accessible site is an easy walk in and has many ideal locations for your intimate elopement.
Scroll down for more photos!
- This spot does require a half-mile walk in so we suggest bringing hiking or walking shoes. Though it's a flat terrain in, it's a rock and dirt path.
- Does get crowded so if you're looking for private, we advise performing your ceremony here in the morning.
- Does require a permit fee which we apply for. We charge $125 for this service. We are not permitted to perform ceremonies here without a permit.
- Reserving your date with Simply Eloped does not guarantee we have been approved for the permit with Pisgah National Park.
- This spot also requires travel fees to cover gas and time for our team getting to this spot. That cost is $110 per vendor.
- Up to 10 may gather, so you may have 8 guests total (vendors are not part of the count).
- We are required to have a Simply Eloped person on site - this can be an officiant, photographer, videographer or day of helper (which means with our Orchid Package, you are required to add-on our Day of Helper to have them on site)
- Due to poor weather during the winter months, we only perform ceremonies here April 1 - October 31st. Spot can be unsafe or inaccessible in the winter months.