The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
The Paint Mines
About the Venue
The Paint Mines is home to three historic clay quarries and makes for a stunning and unique backdrop for your ceremony. The white, sometimes pink and purple hues add a lot to make your ceremony and pictures extra special.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you're thinking of and we will apply for the permit at the park on your behalf.
- The permit fee and required insurance is $150.
- This spot is not appropriate for those with elders or wheelchairs in the group.
- We do charge $125 in travel fees per vendor to cover their gas and time.
- There is a bit of walking involved.
- Chairs, archways, and other structures are not permitted.
- The guest count limit is 7 people.
- Please respect the park's rules and stay on designated trails only.
- Walking on the Hoodoos off-trail is strictly prohibited.