The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
The Oak Atelier
About the Venue
If you love interior design or fancy yourself a creative, you will love the spaces available at The Oak Atelier. This property has four different areas available to rent for your ceremony and portrait session. There's beautifully aged brick walls, clean white lines, antique furniture and even a repurposed greenhouse painted all white. The options are endless - and affordable!
Scroll down for more photos!
- The venue requests that you make the reservation with them directly.
- You may have up to 21 guests here, for a total of 25 with you two, officiant, and photographer.
- There is a $100 per vendor travel fee associated with this location. Travel fees cover the cost of time and money of vendor getting to the location.
- Pets allowed on leash on a case by case basis but do require a $100 damage deposit.
- Small weddings over 10 people require rental of entire studio space and a $200 damage deposit so if you want to keep cost down, keep your party size down!
- Located at 15475 Pin Oak Dr, Conroe 77384. The venue is right off of 1488 about a mile west of the intersection of 1488 and 242. Make sure your GPS takes you to this location, you may have to type in “Pin Oaks” instead of “Pin Oak” depending on which map app you are using.
- An elopement at the Oak Atelier requires a booking at least 48 hours in advance. Rates differ by space, day of week, time booked and how many people but range from $100 to $1100. Please take a look at their website to check rates, availability and to make an inquiry https://theoakatelier.com/. Per their website, booking process is like this:
- 1. Decide which space (or entire space) you would like to rent.
- 2. View the online calendar to check availability for your event.
- 3. Fill out the online booking form with as much information as possible.
- Once you have filled out the booking form, the Oak Atelier will contact you 24-48 hours to confirm your booking. A booking is not confirmed until a rental agreement as been signed and a retainer has been received. The renter has 48 hours to sign and pay retainer or the reservation expires.