The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Sunset Cliffs is one of our favorite spots in San Diego. The lookout over the ocean is one of the hardest to beat! Though parking can be a challenge, we adore our ceremonies here.
Scroll down for more photos!
- This spot does require a $190 permit, which the city requests you coordinate on your own. You can apply here: https://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/parks/permits
- Please be aware there are two points: Osprey Point and Luscomb's Point. You'll need to let us know which specific spot you're interested in holding your ceremony!
- Parking can be a challenge here as there aren't lots, only off-street parking.
- We don't advise for groups over 20.
- Even with a permit, this is a popular spot for folks to watch the sunset so there still may be onlookers.