About the Venue
Sunset Cliffs is one of our favorite spots in San Diego. The lookout over the ocean is one of the hardest to beat! Though parking can be a challenge, we adore our ceremonies here.
Scroll down for more photos!
- This spot does require a $190 permit, which the city requests you coordinate on your own. You can apply here: https://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/parks/permits
- Please be aware there are two points: Osprey Point and Luscomb's Point. You'll need to let us know which specific spot you're interested in holding your ceremony!
- Parking can be a challenge here as there aren't lots, only off-street parking.
- You may have up to 45 guests here, though we recommend no more than 20 for optimal use of space.
- Even with a permit, this is a popular spot for folks to watch the sunset so there still may be onlookers.