The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Sugar Pine Point State Park Pier
About the Venue
Come enjoy spectacular views from the pier on the lake! You can see the Hellman-Ehrman Mansion, a historic summer retreat, just up the hill. The national and state landmark is a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony. Sunrises on the western shore are especially spectacular too.
Scroll down for more photos!
- There are public restrooms on-site.
- If you're looking for the most privacy, we recommend performing your ceremony here at sunrise. However, with the reservation, you will have the whole deck to yourself.
- This spot is only available June through September. They do not allow winter ceremonies.
- You are responsible for coordinating the date you want, as well as paying the location fees: $500 Monday-Thursday;
- $750 for early mornings Friday-Sunday.
- You and your guests will pay $10 parking fee upon entering the park (exact change; self-administered).
- The maximum guest count is 21 people.
- No dogs are allowed.