The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Sprague Lake is a lovely mountain lake that has an incredible backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. This has a paved path that leads up to some of the best ceremony spots which makes it accessible for all. It's also situated right next to a parking lot and a bathroom.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 per vendor in travel fees to cover their gas and time getting to this spot.
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 15 people at this location in the summertime; 30 in the winter. This includes your team (officiant, photographer, etc), yourselves (both you and your honey) and your guests. Meaning, if you have more than 11 guests, you will not be approved for this permit in the spring and summer.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow chairs, archways or other structures on their property.
- Note, dogs are not allowed at this location.
- In addition the permit, Rocky Mountain National Park requires a $25 fee per car entering the park. We suggest carpooling!
- In the case of rain, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.