The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
The Spanish Steps are a small gem among the large embassies in Northwest DC. At the top of the steps, you will find a small fountain, perfect for your ceremony. You can wander nearby DuPont Circle afterward as well. Permit fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know your desired ceremony time and date, and we will apply for the permit on your behalf ($50 for an hour time slot). Some times and dates may not be available, so we appreciate your flexibility!
- Ensure you have your permit with you on your ceremony day.
- The steps are still fully open to the public, but a permit ensures that we are following DC Parks and Recreation rules.
- Parking is limited nearby.
- No bathrooms on-site.
- Pets on-leash allowed.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- No chairs allowed.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.