The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Smathers beach is perfect any time of the year, especially for sunrises and sunsets. The beach is lined with palm trees, fine sand, and expansive views of the Atlantic Ocean. The city of Key West maintains this top-notch public beach. Totally free too!
Scroll down for more photos!
- There is ample parking on-site on the road.
- Head up any of the short staircases to walk onto the beach.
- This is an extremely public location so if you're looking for something intimate and private, we do not recommend this location.
- If you seek more privacy, sunrise and sunset are excellent times for ceremonies.
- No permit needed! First-come, first-serve.
- The maximum guest count is 18 people.
- No dogs are allowed.