The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Silver Falls State Park
About the Venue
At Silver Falls State Park, waterfalls flow throughout the year. You will love the enchanted green forests and cascading falls in the park. We recommend Upper North Falls for your ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Booking is so easy! Simply pay the day-use parking permit at $3 per car. No need for reservations.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.
- Travel fee of $160 per vendor.
- The trail to Upper North Falls is short and accessible. The area is public, though Upper North Falls may not always be as crowded as other waterfalls in the park.
- The park is usually snow-free even in mid-winter, but the falls are still quite full and the wildflowers are at their best from late March to May.
- Alcohol permitted within park rules and stipulations.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- Bathrooms are by the Upper North Falls parking area.
- No decorations of any type are allowed.