The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Rowena Crest Viewpoint
About the Venue
Known for the road's horseshoe bend, Rowena Crest viewpoint is just off an old mountain highway in the Columbia River Gorge. You will have exceptional surrounding views for an open air ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- No booking needed! Simply show up at the parking area and make the short hike up to the viewpoint.
- Travel fee of $220 per vendor.
- Keep guest count small to no more than 10 people.
- Dogs allowed on-leash.
- Parking is on-site.
- No restroom facilities.
- It's just a short hike up a rocky path to access the real viewpoint.
- Not ADA accessible.
- Alcohol is not permitted.