The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Roads End State Recreation Site
About the Venue
Waves, clouds, and beach create a natural, peaceful experience at Roads End. Islands offshore are home to cormorants, while tide pools along the beach house several other fascinating creatures. Head to the Roads End to get away and onto the coast!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for securing your permit. Per Oregon Parks and Recreation Department rules, couples must handle the whole process and work directly with the agency. There is a$150 fee ($100 for the application, and $50 for total guests).
- Contact Billie Seeger, park specialist with the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, at 541-220-3786 or email@example.com. Inquire about your desired date, and work with her to find availability. Then request your permit application.
- An application may be requested 9 months in advance of the event date, however, will not be accepted less than a month before the event.
- Insurance is required if there is any set up of structures and embellishments.
- Provide proof of your approved permit to Simply Eloped when booking your ceremony.
- The maximum guest count is 45 people.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Parking is on-site.
- There are bathrooms at the parking area, but not farther down at other sites along Logan Road.
- Wheelchair accessible, though sandy paths are not always firm for moving.
- Travel fee of $250 per vendor.