The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Regan Beach West
About the Venue
Regan Beach West boasts one of the most convenient locations in the Tahoe area. Centrally located, available year-round, and handicap accessible, the grassy knoll is a little higher than the rest of the shoreline for true panoramic views. The beach is available from May 15 to October 15.
Scroll down for more photos!
- There is ample parking on-site.
- Very little walking distance from parking lot to ceremony spot.
- There are bathrooms on site.
- This is an extremely public location so if you're looking for something intimate and private, we do not recommend this location.
- Only available May 15 - October 15.
- Does require a permit that you are responsible for booking. Send date and time requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or check the online reservation calendar (https://www.cityofslt.us/calendar.aspx) for availability. Rental is for grass area - beach is public.
- $159-266 / hour with 2-hour minimum (so $318-532 total). Monday-Thursday is $159 per hour ($318 total), Fridays and Sundays $213 per hour ($426 total), Saturdays $266 per hour ($532 total).
- $500 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is due 30 days before the event.
- No events after sunset. No dogs, portable lights, speakers, or generators.