About the Venue
Redfish Lake is one of the loveliest spots in Idaho. Backed by the epic Sawtooth Mountains, this pristine mountain lake has beaches, forest and a lovely lodge to celebrate afterwards. Hard to beat this spot for your mountain lakeside elopement!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Redfish Lake is three-and-a-half hours from Boise and one hour twenty minutes from Sun Valley, so unless you stay in Stanley, you'll be driving a distance to get to your ceremony.
- You can have up to 15 guests here!
- The road closes during the winter so this spot is not available October - April.
- There is no permit here but you won't have the whole place to yourself.
- We charge $150 in travel fees to cover gas and time for our team.