About the Venue
Pulaski Square is an extremely charming square, located in the heart of Savannah. The spanish moss covered oaks add so much character to this historic park. We don't recommend for groups over 20, but it's hard to beat this stunning park!
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend for groups with 20 guests or larger, but you may have up to 45 guests without a permit.
- Does not require a permit for small groups.
- Can be very public as one cannot reserve without a special use permit.
- Decor and chairs not allowed without events permit.
- Dogs are not allowed in the square.
- This spot is wheelchair accessible.
- Alcohol and food are not permitted at this location without a special use permit.
- If rain is in the forecast, we recommend waiting it out for a few minutes or weather the storm together with umbrellas for you and your guests!