The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Prospect Park is a quiet (and quite large) park nuzzled in the heart of Brooklyn behind the Brooklyn Museum. This underrated park is home to waterfalls, cherry blossom trees and all sorts of wonderful water features and groves. We love our ceremonies at Prospect Park, if you're okay with a ceremony outside of Manhattan.
Scroll down for more photos!
- It can take an extremely long time to get here if you're not already staying in Brooklyn, so please budget your time accordingly.
- For ceremonies 15 or more, we do advise a permit, which we can coordinate for you for a $150 (unless you book the Bloom Package, in which the permit cost is included).
- The park only allows ceremonies to be held in the Grecian Shelter - but pictures are allowed elsewhere in the park.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- This spot is wheelchair accessible.
- Overall, it's just a low-key and lovely park.