The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Private meadow with Mount Hood views
About the Venue
The Mount Hood views and privacy don't get much better! Opt for an overnight camping elopement, or simply create your own ceremony fun during the day on a beautiful property with communal fire pit, creek, and surrounding forest.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired time and date. Visit the Hipcamp platform to book the property owner's land (https://www.hipcamp.com/oregon/rachel-b-s-land-1/enola-hill-at-mt-hood). You will have to set up a quick profile, check availability, and pay on the site ($149 per night).
- Travel fee of $150 per vendor.
- The maximum guest count is 25 people.
- Access is on a 3 mile rough gravel forest service road with a few large potholes (during the spring months potholes can be filled with water and large ruts). Vehicles with some ground clearance such as a truck or SUV recommended to navigate the poorly maintained forest service road.
- Dogs allowed.
- Alcohol permitted.
- Parking and camping on-site. Bring your own camping gear!
- A pit toilet is on-site.
- Not ADA accessible.