The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Imagine an undeveloped stretch of shoreline where the only visible mark of humans is the site where rockets launch into space. Part of the Canaveral National Seashore, Playalinda Beach is one of America's gorgeous national parks. Undoubtedly one of the most unique and unspoiled beaches in Florida! Permit and vendor travel fees apply.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible to reserving and securing your permit. Visit https://www.nps.gov/cana/planyourvisit/permits.htm to download the permit.
- Eddy Creek beach access area is the only designated ceremony location.
- All Special Park Use permit applicants must include a $150.00 processing fee with the application. Payment by check or money order is accepted, and should be made payable to “National Park Service.” Additional cost recovery fees may be required, based on the complexity of your event, and/or the necessity to utilize park staff or resources to manage the event. As a general rule, permit refunds will not be issued for event cancellations, inclement weather, or park closures required by KSC security operations.
- The permit coordinator may be reached at (321) 267-1110.
- Parking and restrooms are onsite.
- You will have to pay a vehicle entrance fee.
- No alcohol or pets are allowed.
- The guest count limit is 16 people.