The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Pirate Alley is a ceremony location for those adventurous at heart! From pirate smuggling to William Faulkner, there's a lot of lore that surrounds this one-block cobble alley. Perform your ceremony here, head to Jackson Square for photos, and then Pirate Alley Cafe for a shot of absinthe to celebrate your union!
Scroll down for more photos!
- This is an extremely public location and cannot be reserved for private ceremonies. We do not recommend for those who feel uncomfortable with on-lookers.
- In the heart of the French Quarter, so it can be a challenge to get to.
- This alley is adjacent to Jackson Square.
- This is a literal alley - cobblestone and all!
- Please no confetti, though glass is allowed.
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- This is wheelchair accessible.