The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Parsons Gardens is a diamond in the rough: an intimate, compact Seattle city park with wonderful paths and an arbor. Described as a secret garden for locals, the gardens do not disappoint. From 1905 until 1956, the location was the private garden of the home of Reginald and Maude Parsons. Their children later donated the property to the city for all to enjoy. Permit fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you want, and we will coordinate the booking and permit for you!
- The total permit fee is $750, which includes a three-hour time window, required park attendant, as well as our coordination.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance, since Seattle Parks & Recreation only allows three ceremony windows per day: choose from 8am-11am, 12-3pm, or 4-7pm.
- The permit does not guarantee exclusive park access.
- Limited on-street parking nearby.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No chairs are allowed, but one 20' x 20' canopy or smaller is allowed.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- No restrooms on-site.
- The maximum guest count is 25 people.