The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
New York Public Library
About the Venue
New York Public Library is an historic icon and a wonderful place to hold your intimate ceremony. While they don't allow ceremonies inside, you are welcome to bring your guests and perform your ceremony outside of the library.
Scroll down for more photos!
- They do not allow ceremonies inside the library; only outside.
- The library is on a busy street so traffic sounds will be present during your ceremony.
- This is a public ceremony so there may be onlookers/applauders.
- We do not advise bringing more than 10 guests.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- No dogs are allowed here.
- There are areas that are wheelchair accessible but many are not.