The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Mt. Mitchell is the tallest peak east of Mississippi. This lovely spot is located on the Blue Ridge Parkway and has views for miles! While it can get busy during peak times, we love our ceremonies here.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Does not permit any ceremonies during the month of October.
- This spot does close during winter months due to heavy snows or rain fall.
- Is not safe when there is thunder or heavy rain storms.
- This spot does not allow more than 25 to gather, so you may have 21 guests with you two, an officiant, and photographer.
- This spot does require a ceremony permit, which the park does not permit us to coordinate. The cost is $100 and you can apply for that here: - https://www.ncparks.gov/mount-mitchell-state-park
- We charge $112.50 per vendor to cover gas and time getting to this location.