The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Mariposa Meadow at Arizona Nordic Village
About the Venue
The Mariposa Meadow is excellent for a DIY-style ceremony with an overnight option included. The meadow is stunning, and just nearby are two yurts for you and your guests.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Visit Arizona Nordic Village's online availability calendar for your desired ceremony date and time. You are responsible for booking.
- You can then submit an inquiry for the Mariposa Meadow, or call (928) 220-0550.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.
- The ceremony rate includes a wedding arch; gear shuttle for 2 bins (30 gal) both to and from meadow (more bins may be added upon request for an additional fee); 2 twenty-foot yurts for daytime/overnight use (each sleep 6-8; bedding, except for sleeping pad, is not included); 2 portable toilets for a 1:00 pm arrival – 10:00 am departure
- The ceremony site is accessible via foot or bike.
- Parking is by the lodge.
- Not fully wheelchair accessible, but the staff can transport guests in the gear shuttle.
- No pets allowed.
- No alcohol permitted.