The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Looking for a view? Want to include your fur babies? The Lost Gulch Overlook boasts amazing views of the great Indian Peaks Wilderness and allows your pets (on leash, of course!). Large boulder formations and a setting sun is all you need at this mountain location. Travel fees & permit fees apply!
Scroll down for more photos!
- This spot does require a permit with the city of Boulder. We will cover and coordinate this for you for $20
- Only available on weekdays and from May 1st - October 31st.
- Travel fees cover the cost of your vendors getting to the location. We charge $65 per vendor for Lost Gulch.
- Travel fees & permit fees will be due with the remainder of your package 10 days before the ceremony.
- Bring cash for the parking fee. $5 per vehicle if non-Boulder resident. You can pay at any of the payment stations on Flagstaff Mountain. Keep your receipt in your car!
- Since this area can be busy and is rocky, we do not recommend more than 10 guests.
- There is a small parking lot near the trailhead so we do encourage carpooling.
- No restrooms.
- Wheelchair access at parking lot and lookout but the trail gets into some intense Boulders and we would not recommend that area for those in wheelchairs.
- This spot is excellent at sunset.
- Dogs allowed on leash.