The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Logan Shoals Vista Point
About the Venue
Logan Shoals is exceptional for sunset ceremonies where the alpenglow lights the sky. There's a private rock enclave just off the accessible path that's perfect for an intimate ceremony. For larger ceremonies, another nearby open spot looms high over Lake Tahoe. Though the vista is a public area, each of the areas where the ceremonies are performed are situated so you have a private experience.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We will work to ensure our officiant is available for your ceremony since the US Forest Service has strict requirements on who is permitted to perform at Logan Shoals Vista Point.
- Parking is very limited.
- We recommend morning ceremonies for optimal light and less wind.
- Please be diligent and cautious when turning in and out of the parking area. Oncoming traffic is hard to see along the partially blocked hill crest.
- Bathrooms are on-site - serviced and open from May 25-November 15.
- The pathway for larger ceremonies is fully accessible, whereas the small rock enclave for smaller ceremonies requires a very short downhill hike to access.
- The maximum group size is 15 people, this includes you two and your vendors. If you book the Seed Package, you can have 12 guests. Sprout/Bloom, 11 guests. Oasis, 9 guests.
- No dogs are allowed.