The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Lily Lake is an easy to access, lovely lake that is backed by mountains situated in Rocky Mountain National Park. This spot is right off a main highway road with a small parking lot. There is a paved path that goes around the lake as well as a dock (only 10 guests permitted for the dock). We love Lily Lake!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 per vendor to cover their gas and time getting here.
- Note, no dogs are allowed at this location.
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 20 people at this location. This includes your team (officiant, photographer, etc), yourselves (both you and your honey) and your guests. Meaning, if you have more than 16 guests, you will not be approved for this permit.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow chairs, archways or other structures on their property. A few folding chairs are permitted at this location.
- In the case of rain or snow storm, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.