The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Leaping Lamb Farm
About the Venue
Leaping Lamb Farm has a long history dating back to 1862. Farm owners past and present have produced fruitful crops and raised sheep. Owners Scottie and Greg Jones renovated a farm cottage and house for guests to delight in country living.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Visit Leaping Lamb Farm's website (https://www.leapinglambfarm.com/) to check your desired availability, and book via their platform. $200 for the farm cottage for one night. $650 for both the farm cottage and farm house for one night.
- The maximum guest count is 15 people.
- Travel fees of $300 per vendor.
- Animals roam freely - small children allowed, but keep an eye on them! Chickens (farm-fresh eggs for your breakfast), geese (retired), horses, a peacock (for color), and the requisite dogs and cats all on the property.
- Alcohol permitted with stipulations from the property owners.
- Not ADA accessible.
- Bathrooms and parking are on-site.
- Dogs are not allowed.