The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Lake Isabelle is a stunning reservoir perfect for your intimate elopement! We highly recommend eloping here just the two of you (and maybe your dog) as it's a hefty hike in. But worth it for the views and wildlife!
Scroll down for more photos!
- This is a 4.4 mile hike so not for the faint of heart!
- Due to the long hike, this location is only available with our Wildflower Package which covers the hiking time and includes 4-hours of photography!
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- We don't recommend bringing any guests due to the long hike. If you do invite, be sure they're aware of the investment!
- This spot is not wheelchair accessible.
- We recommend bringing a backpack and hiking boots!
- Due to weather, this spot is only available June - October.
- You'll be responsible for paying a $12 fee per car when entering the area.