About the Venue
Ladies Pavilion is a darling metal structure right beside The Lake in Central Park. It's a bit off the beaten path so rather intimate, though not much more than the couple and the officiant can fit inside the structure so we generally recommend ceremonies in front of it.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Ladies Pavilion is by far the most popular spot in Central Park for elopements and requires a permit all times of the year. This permit is included in the Bloom Package; we can coordinate it for a $150 fee for any other package.
- Reserving your date with Simply Eloped does not guarantee we have been approved for the permit with the NYC Parks Department.
- We don't recommend Ladies Pavilion for more than 16 guests.
- There is quite a bit of walking to get here so we recommend bringing a flat pair of shoes and arriving early.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- Dogs are allowed in Central Park on leash.
- Not easily wheelchair accessible.