The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden
About the Venue
Elope in the only frost-free, natural conservation habit, botanical garden in the continental United States! Choose among several spots, like the lakeside terrace, butterfly garden, nature pavilion, or courtyard. The garden highlights flora native to the Keys, Cuba, and the Caribbean. Venue rental fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- There is lots of parking on-site.
- There are bathrooms on site as well. Depending on where you choose to have the ceremony, the walk is short and on well-marked dirt paths.
- Escape the heat and seek the shade and privacy here!
- - Lakeside terrace - more secluded yet large option with raised wooden platform and sidewalk area along small lake
- - Butterfly garden - intimate space
- - Courtyard - large outdoor option with lights draped around
- - Other spots - small open areas among tropical plants
- The venue rental fee ranges from $325 during the operating hours of 10am to 4pm, to $455 during the hours of 4pm to midnight.
- Venue rentals include 1 hour before and 1 hour after included complimentary for set up and break down. A refundable security deposit of $300 is required.
- No smoking is allowed on the premises.
- Due to the City of Key West Noise Ordinance, music is limited to Monday – Sunday 9am-11pm
- The venue will provide a staff person on site throughout the event and be available to assist with any facilities questions.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.
- No dogs are allowed.