The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservancy
About the Venue
The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservancy is perfect for an outdoor natural feel that's indoors. Cascading waterfalls, colorful birds, tropical plants, and of course, butterflies!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for reserving your ceremony time and date. Please contact Jim Wallace at (305) 296-2988 ext. #19 or email@example.com.
- The total reservation cost is $376.25, and includes the ceremony hold after 5pm after conservatory closed to the public; a bottle of champagne, two keepsake butterfly-embossed glasses; butterfly release
- We suggest you carpool, take a Lyft or Uber, or walk to the venue.
- There is not a lot of parking on-site.
- Bathrooms are within the conservatory.
- You will have the whole place to yourself, with the exception of a staff person.
- The paths inside are accessible.
- The maximum guest count is 13 people.
- No dogs are allowed.