The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Come for the views, stay for the sunset at Kerry Park. You can see Mount Rainier on clear days, while the Seattle skyline is always prominent. The park is perfect for an intimate ceremony. Permit fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you want, and we will coordinate the booking and permit for you!
- The total permit fee is $300, which includes a two-hour time window, as well as our coordination.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance, since Seattle Parks & Recreation only allows one ceremony per park, per day.
- The permit does not guarantee exclusive park access.
- Kerry Park is small and can get crowded, especially on wonderful warm weather days.
- Limited on-street parking nearby.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No chairs on decorations allowed.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- No restrooms on-site.
- The maximum guest count is 10 people.