The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
The Wedding Meadow at Hoyt Arboretum is tucked in the trees among flowers and partial sun. Consider including the Redwood Deck too for more ceremony at photo opportunities.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired time and date. Make your reservation request in a few ways: Online at portlandoregon.gov/parks/weddings. By phone - call the Customer Service Center at 503-823-2525, and select option 1. Phone-in hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. By mail - Payments may be mailed. Paper applications can be found at portlandoregon.gov/parks/weddings. Make sure checks are payable to the City of Portland.
- $285 for a full day rental at the Wedding Meadow. Book the Redwood Deck and Wedding Meadow together for $404. A $250 security deposit is required.
- The maximum guest count is 25 people.
- The sites are not ADA accessible, but there is nearby site access to both the Wedding Meadow and Redwood Deck via Bray Lane.
- No bathrooms at the sites - Hoyt Arboretum Visitor Center, about a quarter mile away, are the closest facilities.
- No pets allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed with stipulations. Consult the booking agreement for more information.
- Parking is by the Visitor Center.