The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
The Houston Arboretum is a perfect elopement location for you and your closest friends and family. Take in the sounds of nature and be engulfed in rich green foliage as you exchange vows. This 155 acre sanctuary is peaceful, serene and conveniently located on the western edge of Memorial Park in Houston. You can say "I do" near their lily pond or on one of their meadow decks. It's one of our favorite venues!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you're thinking, and we will book on your behalf!
- The elopement reservation includes 1 hour and 10 chairs and guests. The rental reservation is $250 to $350 depending on which location you choose. If you wish to have more than 10 guests (at most 15), the additional guests over 10 will be an additional $12 each.
- You may choose their lily pond or meadow decks for the ceremony. Reservation includes 1 hour of time in one specified outdoor or indoor location. Please give yourself enough time to park and meet your vendors.
- Please come dressed and ready for ceremony. On site dressing space can be allocated with the purchase of additional hour.
- Dogs are allowed on-leash only.