The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Historic Dekalb Courthouse
About the Venue
The Historic Dekalb Courthouse combines spectacular photo opportunities outside and a meaningful ceremony inside. The arched windows in courtroom let in lots of natural light. Come for an exceptional and special ceremony!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired time and date ($950 for a 4-hour block, Mondays-Thursdays, 9am-4pm).
- You can have up to 20 guests.
- Contact Mallory Donaldson, rental and preservation coordinator, at email@example.com or 404.373.1088 x 26.
- The Courtroom is available to rent in 4 hour minimum blocks. Weekday rentals include the Courtroom, Groom’s Room, and Bridal Suite. No food or alcohol permitted.
- There are higher priced rates that allow for food and alcohol. Feel free to inquire with the venue for more information.
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking if your event is within 90 days or the rental rate is under $1,000. The booking deposit is not refundable.
- A refundable Damage Deposit is due for all rentals. Deposits will be refunded if the building is clean, trash removed, chairs and tables properly stored, and all rules followed. Any overages in time and/or damage caused by guests or vendors will be taken out of the Damage Deposit. For weekday rentals, Damage Deposit is $250.
- All guest parking is public parking. There are 300 metered spaces and 2,200 deck/lot spaces nearby.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Bathrooms onsite.
- No pets allowed.