The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
High Line is a great spot to perform your ceremony. This architectural wonder is an above ground subway transformed into a garden. Stretching for 2.3 miles, there are many sectors to choose from for your intimate elopement.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend for more than 10 guests as you will need a permit and they get pricy ($450+).
- Your ceremony will be public, though there are many private spots to meander into for your elopement moment.
- We don't recommend this spot if you don't feel comfortable with the potential on-looker/applauder.
- The high line is almost 2-miles long so if you choose to meet at a spot that isn't the pin drop here, please let our team know.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- Dogs are now allowed on the High Line.