The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Hickory Nut Falls
About the Venue
Hickory Nut Falls is a 400-foot waterfall located within Chimney Rock. This epic falls was featured in Last of the Mohicans and can't be beat for stunning (and tall) falls. Located a quick 50-minutes from Asheville via highway, this easy to access park is a great location for your incredible elopement of any size!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Home to a 400-foot waterfall, best known in its scene in the movie Last of the Mohicans.
- The falls requires a 1.5 mile round-trip hike so we do advise you be prepared with proper shoes.
- This spot does require a wedding permit coordination which you will have to coordinate directly. You can find out more about that through the park here: https://www.chimneyrockpark.com/group-guidelines-rates/weddings-2/
- Most spots allow a group of 15 or less, so you can have up to 11 guests with you two, an officiant, and photographer.
- We do charge $80 a vendor in travel fees to cover their gas and time getting to this location.