The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Harry P. Leu Gardens
About the Venue
The Harry P. Leu Gardens have nearly 50 acres of manicured tropical plants, winding trails, 200-year-old oak trees, and small lakes. You can choose to have your ceremony in the South Woods Gazebo, Trellis, or Idea Garden Gazebo.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You can call 407-246-2620 to reserve venue space for one hour in the gardens. The small outdoor wedding sites are the South Woods Gazebo, Trellis & Idea Garden Gazebo. Choose a ceremony time of 9 am, 11:30 am, 1 pm, or 3:30 pm.
- The $250 small wedding fee includes a one-hour rental and a brief rehearsal thirty minutes prior to the wedding. The Rose Room inside Garden House is reserved in case of inclement weather.
- You may have up to 21 guests here!
- After the ceremony you are welcome to take photos throughout the Gardens.
- Plenty of parking available.
- No pets or alcohol are permitted.
- Restrooms are onsite.
- Wheelchair accessible.