The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Glen Oaks Big Sur
About the Venue
When you think of Big Sur, redwoods abound. Glen Oaks offers an ancient redwood grove where you can commit to each other surrounded by trees that have weathered the test of time. The venue is set back from the coast and embodies what the rustic town of Big Sur is about - connecting with nature.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking the venue by calling 831.667.2105, or emailing email@example.com
- Due to restrictions around COVID, Glen Oaks is only taking reservations through the end of the year with these guidelines: just the two of you with our team members and you have to stay on the property. If you have any issues making the reservation, just let us know and we can help you change your time or venue.
- Site fees vary between $1,500 and $3,000 depending on the time of year.
- If you book a stay on the property and you only have an officiant and one other person like a photographer (four people total), then there's no fee to have a ceremony.
- It's a popular venue, so try to book a few months in advance! Weekdays usually have more availability than weekends.
- Bathrooms are on-site.
- Chairs are allowed - the venue can supply them.
- Wheelchair accessible, but not ADA-compliant.
- No dogs allowed.
- Travel fees for some vendors are $100.
- It's a very desirable location!
- There is limited cell reception.