The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Fort Tryon Park
About the Venue
Fort Tryon Park is a wonderful place for an intimate ceremony. Nuzzled up against the MET Cloisters, this under-visited park is home to many structural wonders. On the outskirts of Manhattan, it can take up to an hour to get here via Subway, we highly recommend for those looking for something a bit more private.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Depending on where you are staying in Manhattan, it can take up to an hour to get here via Subway. Please note it is not located in Central Manhattan.
- This is still a large park and if you are interested in eloping under the archways, you need to specify that to us when you book.
- You may have up to 40 guests here!
- Fort Tryon Park requires a permit for all ceremonies. We coordinate permits for $150, unless you have the Bloom package, in which permit fees are included.
- Reserving your date with Simply Eloped does not guarantee we have been approved for the permit with the NYC Parks Department.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- Most spots in the park are wheelchair accessible.