The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
A hidden gem! Located on the northeast slope of Russian Hill, a romantic, intimate, and quiet city park awaits. The Fay Park Garden and sundial with the inscription, “Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be,” makes the spot a lasting and meaningful experience. Venue rental fees apply.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking by contacting (415) 831-5500.
- The park hours are from 5am-midnight.
- Reservation Fee: $240.00
- Hourly Rate (2 Hour Minimum): $60
- Staff Salary (per hour): $20/hour for required site attendant
- Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit: $500
- Dogs are allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Keep in mind that only one reservation per weekend is allowed.
- Renting Fay Park for a wedding includes use of outdoor space only (in addition to a single indoor restroom inside of Fay House) – keep in mind that the house is not open to the public.
- Parking is very limited, so we encourage you take a Lyft or public transportation.