The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Mountains in the distance, sea up close at Discovery Park. The chapel lawn or north bluff ceremony locations are accessible and yet feel like a world away from city life. Permit fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you want, and we will coordinate the booking and permit for you!
- The total permit fee is $360, which includes a two-hour time window, required park attendant, as well as our coordination.
- We appreciate your flexibility in advance, since Seattle Parks & Recreation only allows one ceremony per park, per day.
- The permit does not guarantee exclusive park access.
- Standing ceremonies only.
- Limited parking nearby.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible on natural paths.
- No chairs on decorations allowed.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- Restrooms on-site.
- The maximum guest count is 25 people.